Here is the link Project Tutorial
– I used Bubinga wood for the main project also known as African Rosewood, Essingang, Buvenga.
– 1/4″ dowels from the local craft store.
– 3 feet from the local craft store.
– Krylon Metallic Brilliant Gold spray paint – for the dowels and feet
– Krylon Metallic Brilliant Red spray paint
The only finish I did was 2 coats of shellac on the Bubinga.
Total machine time was around 4 hours, 3 router bits were use.
1) 1/4″ end mill (roughing),
2) 1/8″ ball nose (finishing),
3) 1/4″ end mill (cut out)